Due to continued success and expansion of our online business ( Northern Ireland’s largest digital printer, Northside Graphics Limited is looking to appoint several Trainee/Apprentices to join our production team. We are looking for 16–24-year-olds with a proactive, dedicated and hardworking approach combined with the right attitude.
There are opportunities for Apprentices in ALL areas of our business including Sales, Pre-press & Design, Printing, Finishing and Large Format Production.
Full training is provided onsite and GQA Qualifications at levels 2, 3 and 4 in Printing will be delivered in the workplace over 3 years as part of our training scheme.
Your New Role
- Produce digital print work to exact specifications, client deadlines and the company’s high standards of quality.
- Carry out work according to Northside procedures and using in-house computerised administration and workflow systems.
- Flexibility is essential to meet client’s needs
- Maintain correct documentation.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Undertake all training and development activities as is required.
- Maintain high levels of customer service and build good internal and external customer relationships.
- Identify and act on improvement suggestions.
- Implement and maintain best practice in communication at all times with all colleagues.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with the company’s strive for continuous improvement.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required commensurate with your position.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in line with the company’s strive for continuous improvement
- Career advancement opportunities may exist to the right candidate
Qualifications – Level One requirements for this position.
Desirable – Minimum of GCSE at “C” grade or above in Mathematics and English Language or equivalent
What will you need?
An Apprentice is expected to bring with them the following skills and a willingness to develop them further:
Good Communication Skills- Building good relationships is fundamental to the delivery of our services.
Organisational Skills- The ability to manage your own workload and to work to team and project deadlines.
Teamwork and Cooperation- The ability to be flexible, co-operative and willing to work extra hours as required to meet customer requirements
Apprentice Job Description
Northside Application Form
£5.50 - £10.42 per hour (depending on age and experience)
Benefits and Perks
Closing Date: Ongoing
Salary: £5.50 - £10.42 per hour (depending on age and experience)
"*" indicates required fields