Customer Service Advisor
Customer Services Advisor (Online Team)
Due to continued growth and expansion DigitalPrinting.co.uk, a thriving online Digital Printing company in Belfast (Duncrue).
Founded in 1988, we have built a reputation for high quality combined with fast turnarounds and award-winning service.
This is a full time, permanent position based at Northside offices, Dargan Crescent, Belfast.
Your New Role
About the Role
This position will be an integral part of the Digital Team where you will assist customers with enquiries via phone, email and live online chat.
Respond to ALL customer requests in a timely manner as advised by the Customer Services Manager, and to support the sales and production teams as and when required
Obligations and duties for Customer Service Advisor
- Dealing with customer requests and complaints and enquiries via web chat, email and phone
- Ensure that all customer enquiries and complaints etc. are followed up and dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the sales team as may be necessary to meet customer demands
- Update computer system with amendments to enquiry/order/job specifications and maintain and update customer records
- Monitor and support team performance to ensure maximum performance from the team
- Be driven to achieve and maintain top quality customer service levels at all times
- Provide regular structured feedback to enable constant improvement of product and service levels
- Any other reasonable duties as required, or at the request of management
What will you need?
Essential criteria for Customer Service Advisor
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Strong communication and empathy skills, with the ability to use a range of communication styles to provide a personal approach
- Experience of managing emotive and complex customer and client queries, concerns and complaints related to an extensive range of products
- Motivated by achievement of results and providing a high level of service to all customers
- Strong team player
- 1+ years’ experience of working in a sales or customer service environment
- 1 + years’ experience of managing customer expectations and resolution of complaints
- Strong desire to succeed with the ability to multitask multiple projects at once.
If you are interested in this position please send an updated CV using the link provided
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Benefits and Perks
"*" indicates required fields